I’m on a quest today…where can I take my kids to splash around and to
wear them out escape the heat? Here’s what I found nearby:
- Artesia Park: Open Wednesdays from 12 to 4:00 p.m. 18750 Clarkdale Ave., Artesia, CA
- Cerritos Park East: Dolphin spray pool open from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Liberty Park: Splash pad open from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Cerritos Civic Center: the Dolphin fountain is not officially a splash pad but everyone brings their kids to splash around in. Open all day.
- Mayfair park and Palms park: Wading pool open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Boyar park: Wading pool open on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Harry Dotson park: Opens on May 25, the Water Feature will be open seven days a week from 12-5 p.m. Located at 10350 Fern Street
- Sigler park open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Most of these splash pads are seasonal and are only open through Labor Day. If you know of any more around here, PLEASE leave me a note. Thanks!