It’s the first Saturday of the month and that means free activities abound throughout our lovely city. Here are some of the highlights:
- Free Saturday at La Habra Children’s museum all day but please note that LHCM has changed their free day admissions policy. Wristbands are issued for 2 hour time slots, 10am-12pm, 12:30-2:30pm and 3-5pm. The current special exhibition is Silly Science Lab and there will be a Mad Scientist show at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.
- La Habra Corn Festival: Rides, games, food and music held at El Centro Lions Park. Admission is free.
- Home Depot Kids workshop from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. This weekend kids are invited to build their own cork bulletin board.
- BofA Museums on Us weekend:
- Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana (Saturday ONLY)
- Hammer Museum
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Skirball Cultural Center
- Free Sunday at the Bowers Museum and the Kidseum: Pacific Islands Family Festival